The entry level is $50,000 for a four or five bedroom executive detached house (around £32,500), a quarter of what these properties were valued at around $200,000 four years ago, offering gross yields of 23%.
Properties are backed by the US department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), helping to increase investor confidence and maintain a strong demand for these properties – there are already over 9,000 people waiting to be housed in the metropolitan area of Detroit.
Martin Sadler, Sales Manager of Assetz International, comments:
“This scheme represents a superb return on investment for a minimal cash outlay. You won’t find such an attractive investment opportunity anywhere in Europe at the moment. The scheme has clear, indispensable benefits to families and the community at large, providing quality, affordable accommodation to the 9,000-plus people currently waiting for housing in Detroit. It is even environmentally conscious, putting empty, foreclosed property back into use.
"We undertake the refurbishment of the properties, and our partners in Detroit manage them very closely. This involves a government inspection every year to ensure the property is being looked after. In addition our management company inspects each property every quarter. The strict regulations for occupancy safeguard against any unruly tenant behaviour, offering purchasers a well-maintained investment vehicle.”
· Largest city in the state of Michigan
· Population of 5.4m
· 240,000 businesses located in this region
· Huge demand – over 9,000 tenants waiting for a home
· Expected capital growth on property of 21.5% over next 12 months
· Ethical investment – helping underprivileged families to live in a safe and stable community
· 4-5 bedroom detached homes from $50,000 (around £32,500)
· Gross rent per annum $11,400
· Gross yields over 23.6%
· Following refurbishment value of property increases by at least 100%
· Hands-off investments – fully managed with inspections and reports
· Exit strategies in place – either by sale to tenant or sale onto open market when recovery takes off
· After 12 months refinance available or via equity withdrawal
For further information contact Assetz USA on 0845 430 0010 or email email@example.com
Have your say on this story using the comment section below.