Home » New Homes » Last chance to buy a new home in Louth

Last chance to buy a new home in Louth

The price on a number of the new homes has already been substantially reduced, and further savings are available through the HomeBuy Direct shared equity scheme for a limited time.

All the remaining homes – the final one of which is due to be completed in the autumn – are currently eligible for the scheme.

HomeBuy Direct allows customers to own 100 per cent of their new home at just 70 per cent of the price. The remaining 30 per cent is met equally through a repayable loan by the Government and Stamford Homes.

There are a number of housetypes still available at Aspire, including the Tetford townhouse.

The three-bedroom home, the Tetford boasts generous open plan dining room / breakfast area / kitchen on the ground floor – along with utility room and cloakroom.

A spacious lounge, second bedroom and bathroom make up the first floor with the master bedroom with ensuite and third bedroom on the second. All the bedrooms are double.

Prices at Aspire currently start from £149,950.

For more information, visit the sales and marketing suite from Thursday to Monday between 10.30am and 5pm. Alternatively, contact the sales team on 01507 610404.

To find our where Stamford Homes is building throughout Lincolnshire, visit www.stamford-homes.co.uk