Home » New Homes » See the stunning show apartment and grab a new home for 2010 at Century Square!

See the stunning show apartment and grab a new home for 2010 at Century Square!

The home features a spacious living room, a well-designed kitchen, two generously proportioned bedrooms – one with superb built-in storage – and a separate bathroom.

In common with all new homes at the development, the ‘Jackson’ enjoys a high standard specification including gas central heating, double glazing and a fitted kitchen with washer-dryer, built-in oven, hob and cooker hood.

As well as viewing the fabulous ‘Jackson’ showhome, fast-moving property-seekers can reserve the exceptional two-bedroom ‘Chepstow’ apartment, available now from only £115,995.

Featuring an attractive L-shaped living room with dining area and open-plan kitchen, plus two good-sized bedrooms, a main bathroom and allocated parking outside, selected ‘Chepstow’ plots are available with Taylor Wimpey’s Easy Start shared equity scheme.

Under this superb initiative aimed at helping homebuyers step on to the property ladder, purchasers can secure their home with a mortgage covering up to 85% of the price, while the remaining 15% comes in the form of a great-value loan from Taylor Wimpey. This is used as a down-payment on the property and is interest-free for 10 years and repayable in up to three easy instalments.

Also available at Century Square is the three-bedroom ‘Croxton’ terraced house with garage from just £187,995.

As an alternative to Easy Start, Taylor Wimpey offers a range of deals tailor-made for first-time buyers and incentives for property investors, while customers with a home to sell can take advantage of the leading housebuilder’s easymover incentives, available on selected plots and designed to make finding a buyer for an existing property hassle-free – and without the need to pay estate agency fees.

Full details on all incentives for purchasers are available from the Sales Executive at the development.

Century Square enjoys an ideal location within sight of the local cricket club, just a short walk from Halesowen town centre and within easy reach of the Worcestershire countryside and nearby Clent Hills.

Halesowen itself retains an historic character, with beautiful architectural features combining with modern shops, restaurants, cafes and cultural amenities. A traditional farmers’ market still runs on the second Saturday of each month.

The town offers plenty of outdoor pursuits, including green parks and recreation grounds, tennis courts, a bowling green, golf course and leisure centre. A selection of schools and Halesowen College of Further Education are also within easy walking distance of the development.

For commuters, Century Square affords excellent access to the M5 and Birmingham.

To see the new showhome at Century Square, visit the Sales Centre located off Dogkennel Lane, Halesowen, and open Thursday to Monday, 11am to 5pm, or call the Sales Executive on 0845 026 3804.